Our focus :
- Child centered learning
- Active involvement of students in class
- Providing conducive platform for self-learning and development
- Close supervision for slow learners
- Continuous Assessments
- Close interaction between Parents and Teachers
Reading is to the Mind what Exercise is to the Body. We have a well equipped library for children to quench their thirst for information.
Children upgrade themselves to today’s information age with unlimited information at the click of a mouse at the Computer Lab.
Media Education is imparted through Audio-Visual classes where Value Education and Social Awareness is taught by exposure to the outside world through interesting Slides and Movies.
- English / Prose / Poetry / Language / Creative Writing
- II Language – Any Indian Language
- General Science
- Social Studies ( History & Geography)
- Environmental Education
- Computer Science
Art & Craft
Children are given an opportunity to be Creative and Innovative through regular Art and Craft classes.
Dance & Music
Rhythm and co-ordination of movement are brought out through dance. Children are helped to discover their inherent ability to sing. The finer aspects of music is ably trained by the Music Teachers.
Scripture / Moral Science
Scripture classes have been an integral part of our curriculum where children are instilled with high moral values through stories and passages from the Bible.